Some of the Reliance solutions include:
- Skyloc™ II: Among the most rugged, versatile and economical SRL platforms. Anywhere.
- Enviroshield® SRL’s, providing protection in every environment.
- Micro-Loc™, lightest and strongest back mounted SRL.
- Roto-Loc™, the first and only internal brake, back mounted, leading edge SRL.
- ARFAS (Aluminum Rail Fall Arrest System), a low deflection permanent system which dramatically shortens fall distances.
- Ladder Davit Portfolio, fixed & adjustable height davits from 6-8 feet tall providing ladder access fall protection with the hassle and cost of fixed cable or rail systems.
- Big Blue™, a mobile overhead anchorage allowing for a safe connection where none exists.
- Tattletale™ Webbing which allows the user to quickly and accurately inspect all of our harnesses, SRL’s and lanyards.
- Fatpack™ Shock Absorbers, increasing safety for twin leg shock absorbers.
- Steelhead™ Tieback Hooks, making it possible to safely tieback cable and webbing.
- Lockjaw™ Beam Grips, allowing users to connect to overhead beams from ground level.
- Blackmax™ Shock Absorbers, a dual stage shock absorbing lanyard for both 6’ and 12’ freefalls.
Reliance will continue to innovate solutions that keep people safe while keeping the cost of ownership affordable. It is the lives we save that keep us dedicated to Higher Standards in Personal Fall Protection.
Download our catalog
Find all of the ways we can help keep you and your workers safe when working at heights
Reliance Fall Protection Quality Policy StatementThe Reliance Fall Protection, LLC Laboratory is “Dedicated To Raising the Standards of Personal Fall Protection Equipment” by providing Ready Accessibility, both Regionally and Nationally, for Impartial 3rd Party Testing & Performance Verification Related to the ANSI Z359 Consensus Code of Standards.
Quality Objectives include:
Reliance Management is committed to the importance of meeting customer requirements, as well as, statutory and regulatory requirements, by following supporting procedures including technical procedures of the ANSI Z359 Code of Fall Protection and the Quality Management System of ISO 17025.
Our Management is committed to:
- Assuring the quality of the test results
- Providing access to clients witnessing testing, where required
- Maintaining the confidentiality of records of testing and client information
- Exceeding the quality expectation & quality requirements of our internal and external clients through training of all personnel; observation of lab personnel proficiency; and auditing of laboratory processes & records
- Resolving corrective & preventable actions on a continuing review process
- Formally reviewing all measured matrixes and trending data quarterly
- Reporting nonconformance to procedures &/or processes immediately
A copy of this statement can be downloaded by clicking HERE.